- Full circle mobile development. Able to communicate with customers, architect, collaborate and finish mobile
projects from abroad.
- Java(3+), (touched and used temporarily Objective-C, C++, Bash, Kotlin)
Build and debug tools
Libraries and frameworks
- Square’s libraries(Retrofit, OkHttp, Okio, Picasso)
- SQLite, ORMLite, Realm
Architecture and other technologies
- Dependency injection, design patterns, clean architecture, UI patterns
- Custom views
- REST, Sockets, Notifications
- Maps and GPS-data optimizations for commercial use
##Some facts about me:
- Seeking to contribute and improve Android eco-system.
- Adoring Square’s code.
- Rewatching hilarious Chet’s and Roman’s talks, this couple is my favorite xD
- Believing that RxJava is an antidote for AndroidFramework design flaws and ceremonies.
- Architecting applications in the way to a avoid coupling with AndroidFramework with Clean Architecture + DI + RxJava.
- Worrying about 65k limit a lot
Android Developer at UKLON
July 2014 – Present (2 years 2 months)
Support and develop existing product-oriented applications. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=ua.com.uklontaxi https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.evos
Mobile Developer at GRINDD
June 2014 – Present (2 years 3 months)
Full circle mobile development. Communicate with customers, architect, collaborate and finish mobile projects from abroad. Some of the finished apps: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.grindd.off_on https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.marssoft.iwalk
Android Developer at Marssoft
September 2013 – June 2014 (10 months)
Design and development mobile applications. Collaborated with the remote team. Finished several projects.
East-Ukrainian National University named after Volodymyr Dahl
Master of Science (MS), System Engineering, 2009 - 2014
English level: ~Advanced